The school year is in full swing, and hopefully you are sending your littles ones off to teachers who they love! There are so many ways to show our teachers how much we appreciate what they do. Check out some of my favorite ideas below.
- Homemade baked treat
- Thank you note or email. Get specific about a story your little one told you about the teacher or something they’ve learned because of the teacher.
- Bath bomb or face mask
- Things My Students Said Journal
- A houseplant with this cute plant marker
- Bottle of wine
- Travel mug/ water bottle
- New book
- Wall hanging for the classroom
- Gift cards to use on themselves: coffee, target, amazon, spa, etc.
- Have multiple families chip in for a larger teacher gift!
While no teacher expects gifts and you should never feel pressured to give one, a little appreciation goes a long way!