The Ciao! Baby Portable High Chair was a baby product that was gifted to me, and I never knew how much it would come in handy. It’s the perfect baby product for moms that are on the go! You’ll find yourself reaching for it when going on outdoor adventures or visiting loved ones’ homes. You can easily toss it in the car and know that you won’t have to stress about having a safe place for your baby to sit or eat while on the go!
Here are some pros and cons for you to consider before making the purchase:
- It is lightweight, which makes it easy to toss in the car and carry around
- Has a built-in cup holder
- Wipe down vinyl tray that makes for a quick clean up
- Easy to set up (no assembly required )
- Foldable, which helps it take up less space
- Can be used up to 35 lbs. (age recommendation 3 months to 3 years)
- Has a lap belt to make sure that your child is secure
- Includes a convenient bag with a strap to carry it in
- The fabric of the chair is not vinyl like the tray, so not as easy of a cleanup
- Sometimes tray will tilt down due to the weight of food on it
This portable high chair is a must if you are on the go constantly! You can use it for camping, picnics, visiting friends and family, and so much more!