A baby shower is a fun way to celebrate your little one that is on the way. Baby showers can be as simple or as extravagant as you want. There seems to be an endless amount of themes to choose from… which can make it hard to pinpoint one that fits your personal style. Here are some theme suggestions to make deciding on a theme simpler for you!
A quick way to pick a theme is to base it around the season that you will be having your shower.
- Baby in Bloom (Spring) Pictured Below!
- Baby-Q (Summer)
- Little Pumpkin (Fall)
- Santa Baby (Winter)
Neutral themes are perfect for if you are waiting to find out the gender or just like neutral vibes!
- Mommy to Bee (Pictured Below!)
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- We Can Bearly Wait
Having a girl? You may love these extra girly themes!
- Sweet as a Peach
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Pretty in Pink (Pictured Below!)
Ditch the basic blue and have some fun!
- Rubber Ducky (Pictured Below)
- Ahoy, it’s a Boy!
- Adventure Awaits
For the Mothers that are having two little ones.
- Two Scoops are Better than One
- Two Peas in a Pod (Pictured Below)
- Tea for Two
What are some baby shower themes that you personally love?