My bestie is expecting her second baby and I am so excited! She has just about everything she needs from a baby gear perspective, so I’ve been brainstorming some gifts for her that will be useful and also help her feel pampered and loved. Here are a few gift ideas that are perfect for second (or third) time moms!
- Specialty coffee or a coffee subscription: This is a no brainer- with two babes to wrangle what mom doesn’t need a little caffeine boost. Make this gift extra special by picking out some specialty coffee or even signing her up for a coffee subscription that sends coffee to her door on a regular basis.
- DIY spa kit: Grab a cute basket and load it up with at-home spa essentials. You could include eye masks, face masks, body scrubs and more!
- A new pair of comfy pjs or a nursing outfit is always appreciated and a great way to spoil mom!
- Gift cards: Gift cards for coffee, groceries or Doordash are also great ideas for new parents, no matter how many kids.
- Freezer meals: Make the new mom of multiple kids some freezer meals she can tuck away for a day that she needs something easy for dinner.
What other gift ideas do you have for second time moms? Drop them below in the comments!